Growth and Income…
You want to grow your portfolio for a
steady stream of future retirement income
or current passive income…
You want to preserve retirement
income streams and leave a legacy
to those you love…
You want a professional portfolio management firm with more than 100 years combined experience.
You want your portfolio managed to your objectives (not a fund’s).
You want stability, income and growth with your investments.
You want diversification in public markets and private real estate.
You want to protect your hard earned investments like a pension fund.
$1000 bonus for professionally managed portfolio…
Conditions apply: minimum $300,000 investment portfolio with one year retention.
- What is “portfolio management”? Portfolio management (or “PM”) is the “art and science of selecting and overseeing a group of investments that meet the long-term financial objectives and risk tolerance of a client”. (Source: Investopedia)
- How is “portfolio management” different from mutual funds or exchange traded funds (ETF)? To summarize, portfolio management is focused on the client’s objectives whereas the mutual fund or ETF is focused on the fund’s objectives. You can invest as little as $1000 in a mutual fund or ETF while portfolio management has the overall client portfolio in scope.
- How do portfolio management fees compare? Mutual fund fees are often in the range of 2.5 to 3.5% and sometimes difficult to determine with the split between fund managers and advisors. ETF fees are usually lower as ETFs are more passively managed. Our portfolio management fees are more transparent and start at 2% and they are reduced as your portfolio grows.
- How can I take advantage of portfolio management services? Typically, portfolio management services are normally provided by large institutions (e.g. banks) to high net worth individuals with a starting portfolio of $1 million or more. We eliminate this barrier and our clients start enjoying the benefits of portfolio management with a portfolio of $300,000 or more.
- What are next steps? Look up and press “Click here to inquire…” – then fill in and submit the form. Almega Wealth will contact you to set up an appointment with a Portfolio Manager. We help you interview the Portfolio Manager and ask questions… then YOU decide whether portfolio management is right for YOU.
Copyright 2021 Almega Consulting Corporation.