A Life Mission Statement describes a person’s (or couples’) cause (who, what, where), high level action and impact (on who, what, where). A Vision Statement describes the desired future position of the person (or persons). Also see Ultimate Guide to Writing Your Own Personal Mission Statement and Good and Bad Mission Statements.
Life Goals will build on the Life Mission Statement to describe measurable actions to achieve the Mission’s impact on cause (who, what, where).
Sample Life Mission Statements
- “To inspire positive change through teaching and coaching.”
- “To create opportunities for today’s youth.”
- “To encourage, engage, and equip others to believe in the possibilities.”
- “To positively impact the life of every person I meet.”
- “To encourage everyone I interact with on a daily basis.”